Peanut Butter Salmonella Poisoning Hits Florida

For the first time, the peanut butter salmonella poisoning hit Florida. Yesterday, it was determined that the first case of salmonella poisoning resulting from Peter Pan peanut butter was confirmed in Florida. If you have bought Peter Pan or Great Value peanut butter, especially with a product code beginning with “2111”, don’t eat it. If anyone in your household has eaten it and experienced food poising like symptoms, consult your doctor immediately.